NEW LOWER RATE! For only $89 per year, you can save every time you play.
*Membership is valid one year from purchase. Program details subject to change without notice.
Advantage Card Rewards Setup
How do I earn a Free Round?
The way to earn free rounds of golf is based on the following calculation:
A paid 18 hole green fee = 2 points
A paid 9 hole, twilight and/or super twilight fee = 1 point
When you reach a reward, the register will automatically produce a free round voucher.
Free Round Vouchers are not COURSE SPECIFIC and can be transferred.
|16 points||1 free round|
|32 points||1 free round|
|48 points||1 free round|
|64 points||1 free round|
|80 points||2 more free rounds|
|96 points||3 more free rounds|
|110 points||4 more free rounds|
|126 points||5 more free rounds|
• Card and Points are non-transferable, points can only be redeemed by the cardholder, card also serves as a way to receive other benefits. Please be prepared to present card and ID at check in.
• Points expire after one year of inactivity.
• Points cannot be redeemed for Pro Shop merchandise, range balls or food and beverages. Points are not earned for free rounds, Player’s Card purchases or other non-green/cart fee related purchases.
• Points cannot be redeemed when participating in outside tournament events. They can be used for AHGC Association events.
• Card must be presented at check-in to earn points. Card/points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or change.
• Management reserves the right to make changes or suspend the points program at any time.
• Player’s cards remain valid until expiration and available for sale/renewal.
Join us for fantastic
golf events. Improve your game. Meet new people. Most of all, have fun!
We can’t wait to see you at the course!
Call the Golf Shop for Details!
Get tee time deals and more delivered right to the palm of your hand.
To join text ANTELOPE to 24587
By texting, you consent to receive up to four golf offers per week at the number provided. STOP to cancel. Message and data rates apply. Consent is not a condition of purpose.